The thermoplastic covers of most of our conveyor belts are designed to perform favorably when in contact with certain oils or greases. The oil resistant property prevents the belt covers from degrading prematurely and allows the belts to perform at their optimum efficiency.
Our oil resistant belts are designed according to the applications and the grade of oil resistance can be categorized into four broad types:
Resistance to mineral oils and greases.
– PVC and PU belts in the BREDA, DRAGO, ASTER, HIPRO, KERAM for industrial applications.
– Polyester belts in the POLER series.
Resistance to vegetable oils and animal fats.
– PU belts in the BREDA, CLINA and NOVAK series for food applications.
– Silicone belts in the VERNA series.
Resistance to vegetable oils and fats and partially resistant to animal oils and fats.
– PVC belts in the ASTER, CLINA, ESPOT and NOVAK series for food applications.
Partially resistant to vegetable and animal oils and fats.
– Polyester belts in the POLER series for tobacco applications.