Esbelt´s thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU Belts of 1-ply and 2-ply comply strictly with FDA food normative and/or EU regulations EU 10/2011 and EC 1935/2004, supported by their corresponding Declaration of Compliance.
TPU is a thermoplastic with high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for applications where the products are abrasive or where scrapers and side skirts are used.
Esbelt´s TPU belts are made with water proof or “Wick Resistant” fabrics which prevent the absorption of liquids (pass Wicking Test G11).
We offer thin TPU belts with high load capacity as well as flexibility for knife edge applications.
- Esbelt also offers TPU belts with topcover embossments.
Main benefits of esbelt TPU belts:
- Easy to clean – the smooth and matt cover belts are non-porous and facilitate cleaning.
- Hygienic – The use of food grade, anti-microbial and anti-hydrolysis TPU as well as waterproof fabric enhances the hygiene of our belts.
- Possibility to seal belt edges – added protection to the belts.
- Durable, longer lasting belts.
Within the Thermoplastic Polyurethane TPU range, we have 2 series:
- Highly resistant to animal and vegetable oils and fats, no cracks, high level of hygiene.
- Prevents accumulation of residue and micro-organisms.
- Recommended for oily and abrasive applications.
- Bacteriostatic formulation with strong and long lasting anti-microbial and antibiofilms effects (ISO 22196).
- Highly resistant to hydrolysis.
- High flexibility under cold temperatures.
- Specially recommended for applications where there is strict cleaning and disinfecting protocol, where there is high humidity and the control of microbial load is of vital importance.